Monday, January 22, 2007

STUPID SF DRIVERS

You know, just about every morning I get onto the freeway at a particular on-ramp. And to get to it you really have to start lining up blocks beforehand in the righthand lane. I know this and always try to get in it early. Inevitably, someone new comes driving down not knowing the protocol and I usually let like 1 person into the line. I figure that while it's not cool to let people cut, it sometimes is hard to get into the lineup.

This morning I was trying to get into the righthand lane and there just were no breaks. For no matter how long I signalled to get in no one would let me in. People just sped up. I mean, really! I always help people out and no one would give me a break this morning?! What gives!!! So, I'm a little peeved that "what goes around comes around" apparently doesn't apply to me.

*fume*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home