Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Um. EW!!!!

I now have joined the mass of people using CalTrain to commute to work. Normally, this is a great way to travel. You have peace and quiet, it's fairly smooth, and you can bring cups of coffee on board. They even have cupholders. Ever since about three weeks ago I've been using it at least 4 times a week and I never remember it being really that dirty. Today as I boarded I looked at the seats, then in another car, than in another... each seat was coated with stains and weird crap. I'm not quite sure what it was! Anyways, I asked another train-commuting friend if he noticed the same thing and he thinks it's the freakin' NYE partygoers! AAAA!!! It's so "ew" it needs capitals, boldface, and underline: EW.

I was very seriously thinking of standing the entire 30 minutes ride. But I found one seat that wasn't all fuggled up. *sigh!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home